Sicora’s 5 Step Process
From concept to completion, we will provide you with the home improvement guidance needed to navigate your way through our design/ build process.
1. Initial Consultation & Assessment
- Schedule a phone, virtual, or in-home consultation. Schedule your consult online, click “Connect” or “Schedule Now”, select your meeting type and time!
- At this meeting we will determine the feasibility of your project.
2. Design (2-4 months for design & contracts)
- We will develop three types of plans for your projects, lite, medium, and heavy design plan options. Pricing will be provided to accompany your designs.
3. Contract Development
- Project site walk-through with our trade contractors.
- Exact costs are developed, options are chosen by client, and contract is developed.
- Our projects stay on budget with less than a 3% variance on average.
4. Construction (2 -5 months depending on project)
- Pre-construction meeting is scheduled with your interior designer and project manager.
- As a client, you are given access to our app to track project progress and see any updates or changes.
- A detailed punch list and walkthrough is scheduled before project completion.
- A walkthrough is scheduled 11 months after your project is completed for any repairs needed. A 2-year mechanical and 10-year structural warranty are also included.
- We want you as clients for life. If there are any issues with your project beyond these warranties, let us know. We want you to be completely satisfied!
Sicora’s Design/ Build process is collaborative, working with you to create a project that fits your needs within your budget. We become a continuous point of contact during the complete remodeling process, from concept to completion.
Design/ Build projects range from porches, basements, 2nd story additions, exterior refreshes to improve curb appeal, whole house renovations, and everything in between. We are your remodeling counselors, designers, and builders. At the end of this process, we will have worked with you to make sure you have all of your ‘must have’ features in your newly remodeled home.
Not every home needs an entire remodel— sometimes it’s just your kitchen or bathroom that needs an update. We have designers on staff who focus only on these types of projects.
Sicora’s designers infuse your desired style and must-haves with their expert ability to design, build, and create custom quality designs that fit seamlessly into your home, giving every project a timeless look and feel that is uniquely yours.